3838 Church Road, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 (856) 235-5151
Ideal for creating visually appealing displays at the point of sale.
These displays grab your audience's attention and also product brand recall at the checkout counter.
Plastic product displays can have many advantages over using other materials. The most common materials are acrylic, styrene, petg, and vinyl. They are lightweight and durable, easily printed on, economical and look great. They can be custom fabricated into all imaginable ways.
- Economical way to build brand recognition.
- Advertise specials and new products at checkout.
- Encourages impulse buying.
- Many different material options - clear, white, or custom color.
- Custom die-cut to fit around your product.
- May be designed as a ship-flat piece that can be simply assembled when needed, making them much more affordable than the molded pieces.
- Much more durable than cardboard - can take a beating and hold up to moisture.