3838 Church Road, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 (856) 235-5151
You've come to the right place.
1. What is the normal turnaround time for estimates?
2. What is the normal turnaround time for deliveries?
3. What materials do you print on and fabricate?
4. What files do you accept for design production?
6. What types of inks do you use?
5. Can you print four color process?
7. What printing processes do you use?
8. How thick are the products you manufacture?
9. Do you manufacture in the U.S.?
10. Do you do renderings and prototypes?
3 – 4 weeks after proof approval for most Offset and Silkscreen, 3 to 4 days for most Digital Printing.
Opaque and transparent materials including: vinyl, styrene, PETG, Clingz, Acrylic, HDPE , Aluminum, Banner Vinyl, Canvas, Ceramic Tile, Cork, , Coroplast, Corrugated, Display board, Fabric, Foamboard, Gatorfoam, Glass, Magnetic Sheeting, Polycarbonate, Polyester, PSA Vinyl, Sintra, Static Cling, Synthetic paper, Wood.
Illustrator (preferred format), Photoshop, InDesign, PDF, Quark XPress, If image (jpeg or tiff) files are sent must be at a high resolution of 300 dpi (600 preferred) at full size.
Yes. We can print up to six colors in one pass.
Four Color Process, Spot PMS colors, Custom Color Match Inks, Anti-Graffiti, Clear coats (gloss, satin, matte), Day-glo, Fluorescent, Glitter, Metallic, Pearlescent, Phosphorescent (glow-in-the-dark), Scratch and Sniff, Scratch-off, Specialty Inks.
Offset, Silkscreen and Digital printing.
Yes, all of our products are manufactured in our 26,000 square feet facility in Mt. Laurel NJ.
Yes. We have an in house design team that can design and create renderings and prototypes.